You and your team went above and beyond to provide the best possible care for my beloved grandmother. I truly can’t thank you enough for the reassuring feeling and peace of mind Cerna gave me during the last year and a half of my Grandmothers life. I would not hesitate to recommend you to any family in need of the best quality in care giving! You are the best!!
Christina J Moorhead – Grand Daughter
Our In Home Care Services
With Cerna In Home Care Services you are treated like family. Whether you need some help around the house for a few hours a day or care 24 hours per day every day, we have the right in home care services and programs for you or your loved one including:
Live In Care
24 Hour Care
Getting started is quick and easy.
Step 1 – Schedule a free consultation
One of our professionals will come out and do a comprehensive assessment and safety check on your loved ones needs and ensure the home is safe
Step 2 – Care Plan
we’ll provide a plan of care that details the care needed, duties and work schedule the care aid will follow and be accountable to
Step 3 – Start Care
We’ll be there on time and with a smile to provide the loving compassionate care you expect for your family that includes:
- Meal Planning, Shopping and Preparation
- Companionship and Socialization
- Transfers and ambulatory assistance
- Toileting, Hygine and Grooming
- Humor and Fun
- Light Housekeeping
- Doctor’s Appointments
- Exercise and Mobility
- Anything relative to general assistance
Our levels of service and duties below:
- Level I – Bathing, Grooming, Custodial Care, Meal Preparation, General Assistance, Bathing, Exercise, Socialization, Stimulation, Outings, Meal Planning, Hospital Sitting and Patient Advocate, Errands, Cooking, Projects, Medication and more.
- Level II – Provides Specific Types of Care – Alzheimer’s Care, Dementia/ Memory Care, Focused Cognitive Stimulation, Physical Stimulation (following the visiting PT program), Blood/ Sugar and Diabetes Management, Therapies, Diet Planning, Parkinson’s Care, Lewy Bodies Care, Stroke Rehabilitation, Cognitive Progressive Monitoring, Fine and Gross Motor Skill Exercises, Balance Exercises and much more.
- Level III – Nursing care (non medical) you have access to the best trained and compassionate nurses available that can help you or your loved on with any complicated issue that be above the level of a typical caregiver. Our CNA’s, LVN’s and HHA’s are the very best at providing the highest level of care available.
- Bath Visit – Cerna can visit from once per week to once per day for bathing and grooming.
- Value Care – Cerna keeps a watchful eye and monitors Mom or Dad by continually monitoring vitals, condition and position remotely from our office with Movement Monitors, Heart Rate Monitor, Fall Monitor and Medicine Dispenser Monitor.
What to expect from our care givers:
Our caregivers provide, companionship, bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, medication reminders, exercise, general assistance, errands, cooking and much, much more. Cerna maintains Workmans Compensation Insurance, Liability Insurance and a Surety Bond to ensure there would never be Homeowner liability.
We also have continuing levels of care that incorporate more therapeutic/rehabilitative care. Our level II service provides focused cognitive activity, physical activity, lifestyle planning and constant monitoring to ensure progress. So whatever your care needs might be, Cerna will provide the flexibility to grow with your ever changing needs and you can log in to our website and view the Care Plan and Daily Care Notes that are entered in by the caregiver on a regular basis.
All Cerna Care Aides have at least one year experience, Criminal Background checked, DMV checked, Passed and acquired four units in Cognitive Impairment course, have a minimum of eight hours in house training and have a current CPR/First Aid Card.